My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Enjoy photos of our lives.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Preparing for the next journey

We are thrilled to inform you all that we will be leaving for Kenya on Monday September 19 (in 2 days!), after a couple of obstacles where conquered. Since I broke my silly ankle one week before leaving for Costa Rica our timeline changed a little bit. I had to wait the full 6-7 weeks before the cast could come off and then had to wait for one week after the cast was off before we could leave for Kenya. My doctor called the other day and said that my ankle isn't fully healed and therefore I have to be really careful in Kenya. If you could pray for the healing of my ankle, I would really appreciate it. God is bigger! So we are off. Just have to pack the suitcases haha. I know we are a bunch of procrastinaters, but that's what we do best. I will gladly write again as soon as we are in Nairobi and let you know what we are doing. Thank you for your interest in our journey.
Love Courtney and Jon Krause

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home