My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Enjoy photos of our lives.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Courtney and Steven


Sorry this photo is kind of dark but the story to this photo is that one day I was teaching at New Life Academy in Bungoma and this university student came by and explained his story to me. He was in a car accident in 2003 that killed his mother, father and sister and left his left side of his body paralyzed. He had one more year of his business degree but had to quit school for a little while because he was in the hospital. The ministry of education donated 28,000 ksh for his last year but he was 4000 short. I walked back to our place and got some money and was able to help him out. I felt very happy because he was so thankful and couldn't stop saying, "May God bless you". To us it's not very much money but to them it makes a world of difference and can change a person's life. Praise the Lord for the provision of money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home