My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Enjoy photos of our lives.

Monday, September 26, 2005


This photo is of us with Victor, having roasted goat meat (that's what the waiter is cutting).

This weekend we spent the weekend with Victor's nephew who is quite weathly compared to what we have experienced. He took us around to all sorts of great places. He introduced us to roasted goat meat, which is amazing. We also saw the Massai people and their land which is very bare and dry. They are an interesting tribe. We went to a country club that was all outside and the scenery was wonderful. Just like the Africa you see in the Lion King :). In the evening I was so beat, because I go to bed here at about 9 but when we got back to Ronald's house, they informed us that they were taking me out dancing. So I experienced African dancing. It's pretty mellow but very cool. On Sunday we went to an alligator and ostrich farm. This was a great time. We are enjoying their food and many aspects of their culture.

Sorry that I can not post photos just yet. I have to wait to burn them onto a cd and then put them on here cause they won't go straight from my camera.

Please keep my ankle in your prayers. Thank you so much.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Court!
It's Adrienne! I saw your webpage and am so excited that I can now follow along on your journey in Africa. I have internet again and access to e-mail. But, i just wanted you to know that I love you tons and I am praying for you guys while you are out there, for strength, endurance and your ankle! God is faithful. "The eternal God is your refuge and underneath are the everlasting arms." Deut.33:27. Hey I don't know your e-mail, but mine is once again arfriesen@uniserve.com. Love you tons! Adrienne

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home